Can someone develop feelings they once had for someone all over again?

I had a crush on a guy approximately three years ago. Recently I saw him and those feelings I once had for him came rushing back. What should I do?

Thank you guys ! Your advice has helped !

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yes it could be possible. but if its only a crush then don't try to delve too much into it, interact with the guy sure. don't be hasty. start by being friends with him by interacting with him, and see if that crush of yours would develop and see what kind of guy he is. two birds with one stone as they say, you get to know him more and you will also understand what you really felt for him, tons of girls usually got hurt because they usually misunderstood their own feelings you are just confuse for now. don't do anything other than interacting with him, see what kind of person he is and if he is a person deserving of your affections then we'll see about that. but if you didn't feel anything for him other than crush, then stop right there, it is nothing but a simple infatuation. love and infatuation are could be similar yet very different with each other. that is the question you have to ask your self. is it love? or is it infatuation. before you do anything you have to ask that yourself first and figure it out.

• learn to wait, maybe it's just a crush and that's it. and I am sure identifying true love would be easier for woman than man as woman's are pure beings and us thus they have no such problems in identifying true love.

What Guys Said 4

• YES is the answer there a girl that has a crush on me since the beginning the college but we've never said too much to each other than the next year she liked me again when she saw me so I asked her out but she was in a relationship and still is so the third year I saw her but I was having food with a girl that's a friend and she was ultra jealous and she would be quiet around me until I talked to her so I know she still likes me but now I'm trying to get to know her until she's single so i can pick up with her but the answer is definitely yes! I have experienced this 3 times with her and that truly tells me something

• Yes, it's completely possible. You had just a crush? Are you close? If you were, get close to him again. If you weren't, try to be a little more. Then talk to him.

• Talk to the guy. Flirt with him and give him hints.

• talk to him.

What Girls Said 4

• It's very easy to have those feelings come back. I always think the general rule is - if you've felt it once, you can feel it again. Think about it: you fell for the person the first time for a particular reason, and most likely that reason didn't go away, you just moved on. So you can fall for the reason again. As fir what to do - flirt. Flirt hard

• Yes. They most likely never went away to begin with. I think you should make a move! Don't let him get away for a second time.

• Yes you can especially if you connected with a person, and you should talk to him, especially if you talked to him a lot three years ago.

• He liked me at one point in the past , but I don't know now.

• You should definitely talk to him, and if he is single show him that you are interested in him.

• Yes! The same thing happend to me recently!
    I instantly stopped liking any other crushes I had.
    Anyway, try to talk to him; He might like you back