What do u think about my looks?

would you date girls , i would love to know.. ;)

• yup
    46% (13)8% (1)34% (14)Vote
  • never
    54% (15)92% (12)66% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• u look good ! i think all girls would go out with u

0|0
    8|8

What Girls Said 11

• Are you 18 to 24 or 15? I don't like it when guys lift their shirts to show their abs. It's the same as a girl who shows extreme cleavage. Not classy.

8|11
    0|0
    • This right here! ^ plus most of us girls don't date just based on looks. Cuz a person can look good and have a shitty personality.

• Show All
    • He messaged me too, even though I said I don't like it when guys go on pictures with their abs showing lol

• He probs down voted my opinion too xD

Sounds like a real D. Bag in that sense ^×^;

• You're a good looking guy. The only problem I would say is that you look more like a pretty boy than a handsome man. But you might still have some growing up to do, so it's fine.

2|1
    1|2
  • To me you look more like someone below 18, and that question is usually asked by someone who has a low self esteem or someone who is looking for attention, im sure you already know the answer to that so yeaaah..

2|0
    0|0
  • Uh...
    No comment

1|0
    0|0
  • You're cute but I picked never because you're too young.

0|0
    0|1
  • Your picture looks fake

0|1
    0|0
  • The pic is a little douchey but you're still pretty cute ^_^

0|0
    0|1
  • pic is kinda douchey as said below but you are cute that has to be said

0|0
    0|0
  • yh defo! even if the pic was u with ur top down x

0|0
    0|2
  • That shirt lift and "ohmygod Im so hot" look on your face, just screams douchebag. I'd not date you.

1|2
    0|1
  • The Pic Is A Little To Douchey I Agree But If You wanted to know if you are hot then sure your hot :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know man I find guys who lift their shirt up to pose for a pic makes em look like douchbags. Change the picture to something else. xD

6|4
    0|2
    • Hahaha the down votes are probably from guys with the same kind of picture

• Probs... save your ab pics for yourself or for your girlfriend... I don't think the rest of the world wants to see your body. :/

Also Lol At what the poster picked for the most helpful opinion. Which got butt load of down votes xD

• your body looks fake basically

0|1
    0|0
  • I know it's wrong on every front but I literally thought "That's gay". I feel horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have drawn on abs... I can tell because to either side your stomach is flat when it should be more concave and toned and the muscles are slightly too high up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look a bit like a weasel! lol

5|4
    0|0