What do u think about my looks?

would you date girls , i would love to know.. ;)

• yup
  • never

Most Helpful Guy

• u look good ! i think all girls would go out with u

What Girls Said 11

• Are you 18 to 24 or 15? I don't like it when guys lift their shirts to show their abs. It's the same as a girl who shows extreme cleavage. Not classy.

• This right here! ^ plus most of us girls don't date just based on looks. Cuz a person can look good and have a shitty personality.

• He messaged me too, even though I said I don't like it when guys go on pictures with their abs showing lol

• He probs down voted my opinion too xD

Sounds like a real D. Bag in that sense ^×^;

• You're a good looking guy. The only problem I would say is that you look more like a pretty boy than a handsome man. But you might still have some growing up to do, so it's fine.

• To me you look more like someone below 18, and that question is usually asked by someone who has a low self esteem or someone who is looking for attention, im sure you already know the answer to that so yeaaah..

• Uh...
    No comment

• You're cute but I picked never because you're too young.

• Your picture looks fake

• The pic is a little douchey but you're still pretty cute ^_^

• pic is kinda douchey as said below but you are cute that has to be said

• yh defo! even if the pic was u with ur top down x

• That shirt lift and "ohmygod Im so hot" look on your face, just screams douchebag. I'd not date you.

• The Pic Is A Little To Douchey I Agree But If You wanted to know if you are hot then sure your hot :)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know man I find guys who lift their shirt up to pose for a pic makes em look like douchbags. Change the picture to something else. xD

• Hahaha the down votes are probably from guys with the same kind of picture

• Probs... save your ab pics for yourself or for your girlfriend... I don't think the rest of the world wants to see your body. :/

Also Lol At what the poster picked for the most helpful opinion. Which got butt load of down votes xD

• your body looks fake basically

• I know it's wrong on every front but I literally thought "That's gay". I feel horrible.

• You have drawn on abs... I can tell because to either side your stomach is flat when it should be more concave and toned and the muscles are slightly too high up.

• You look a bit like a weasel! lol