SCENARIO: Would you give thus girl a second chance?

Men, let's say you knew a woman and you liked her personality: you got along, she made you laugh, you had the same taste in music etc. but you weren't attractive to her physically: she was somewhat cute but it was obvious she didn't take care of herself and that was a turn off.
Fast forward a year.
She is now at a healthy weight, her makeup brings out her features, her hair is to your liking and she just seems more confident. Though she still didn't look like a model.
Now that the physical attraction barrier is gone, would you pursue this woman?
Would something else hold you back?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. Personallity is the most important thing for me, so as long as this doesn't change, I would definitly be happy that she took care of herself and got her selfesteem back. :)

• But you do like her personality! It's the first line X_X

• I know, thats what im saying, it would not hold me back at all, I will be happy that she found back self esteem, and be happy to date her.

What Guys Said 1

• the only thing that would hold ME back would be the fact that it didn't work out year ago. but if you initiate contact, i would get on board

What Girls Said 1

• I think if you like someone then the way they look shouldn't stop you from getting with them in the first place.

• Really? I don't think that's true at all. Liking someone usually starts with physical attraction.

• oh i agree it's just from the scenario you gave the guy knows the girl and likes her personality and i think that her looks shouldn't totally overshadow that. But physical attraction IS important as well i guess

• Oh, I see now. :)