Teacher crush please help!?

MY FRIEND HAS ONE! WHAT TO DO?

Thanks for the advice but how to get her to see its wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell them to just accept the fact that nothing could never, ever happen between them and that they need to find someone who's much better suited for them in their life.

What Guys Said 4

• You've got to remind them in nice way that no matter how hard they try it just can't work, I know because it happened to me. The more they try the more they will become attached and put so many things at risk because of it. How many lessons do they have with the teacher?

• If your friend has one why are you so concerned?

and what are you trying to accomplish? Trying to get your friend to cease and desist? Or trying to get your friend to pursue what is going to end in disaster?

• LOL on the vote downs.

To answer your question more precisely you can only tell her what I said at the end of my above comments... Tell her it will end in disaster. There is nothing else you can do. Now if that teacher starts doing something they shouldn't be doing, THEN you need to say something to your parents

• Thank you finally a good answer

• anon + "my friend" hahaa.

well if it is YOUR friend then don't do anything. its her life her decisions.

• first off, we all know its you who has one!

secondly, if you ever acted on it, it would probably end up going no where. the best fantasies are unobtainble.. leave them that way!

• No seriously she's set on this and i need a way to get her off it

What Girls Said 1

• Well depending on where you're from it's illegal so yeah unless she wants to get arrested she needs to give up