What do u guys think of me?

I'm 5'10, 170 pounds, I have long wavy dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I play softball and volleyball. Guys call me ugly and fat but I only have baby fat. I have muscles in my thighs, arms, and thighs. I have braces and I'm 15

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry that guys say such ugly things to you That is rubbish.

Here is the bottomline - if you are happy with yourself, then you just need to wait until someone loves you for you. If there are things about yourself that you would like to change, then think about what they are, think about the reasons behind why you want to make the change, and it they are legitimate do something about them.

When I say legitimate, I mean don't just do it because some knuckle draggers said something stupid. Do it because you see the value and benefit to your health or future or whatever.

What Guys Said 5

• Why ask these questions without posting a picture? If you want a truly accurate judgment, post a picture...

• Ignore those guys. We can't tell without a picture.

• We can't tell without a picture.

• Do some cardio, HIT is good stuff. Drop the baby fat, when u lose your braces things will get better. But yea there is no excuse to be fat unless you have some kind of genetic disease. Regardless of what anyone says there will always be a negative connotation associated with being overweight, its nasty. But you the power to change that. Best of luck.

• I'd date you :D

What Girls Said 2

• You sound fine. Guys lose baby fat and tone up when they're around 21. Keep playing sport, and your braces will be off soon.

• It might partially be because you are already really tall, and you are only 15. I am close to the same height and weight, I am 5'11" and 160 pounds, and I was really awkward and no guys liked me when I was younger. Now, as the guys have matured and grown taller, more guys are interested in me. The braces might also be part of it. However, often, in my experience anyway, guys don't tend to not like someone just because they are tall, its probably just because you are still relatively young and most of them probably haven't hit their growth spurt yet.