Online relationships? Opinions?

How do you feel about it? wrong or right? yes? No?

Most Helpful Guy

• nah i just don't take them seriously

What Guys Said 12

• It seems to work for many. I suppose there are good and bad about it. I would guard my heart and make sure you don't give it away until you know the person you are talking to is who they say they are.

• Well, online relationships is 50/50 chance of meeting
    someone whose seriously for real.. If i was going to
    try online dating i definitely got Skype cause i am
    not falling to be "Catfished".

• Honestly, people don't typically do the online relationship thing with any serious intent of getting married in the future. It's more of a guilty pleasure, something to relieve sexual frustration and loneliness with another person. However, there have been many couples who met online and ended up getting married. So you never know. Heck, I know people that lived on opposite sides of the planet and met through SNAIL MAIL before the internet was even a thing that have been married for decades.

• @chocolateismylover <333

• I think it is better to have a relationship in the real world, at least then if you are upset you can get a hug, kiss or whatever. Online you can't get any of that.

• Nothing wrong with it.

• Soooo hard

• I have been in an online relationship for two months. They are challenging, but the emotions we feel are every bit as real as any other relationship. We are in love. We aren't kids, so we do know what love is. The hardest part is, obviously, not seeing each other every day. But we supplement with phone calls and texting.

• just for sexy talks

• Complete and total waste of time.

• 100% Retarded

• What's an online relationship?

What Girls Said 4

• For some people it works for others not so much. The reason why I don't do online relationships is because I get attached to easily and I don't take the time to get to know them anything I just go ahead and tie the knot. Plus with all the social networks we have these days, people cheat and stuff like that and then you lose trust for them. I don't bother with them that's just me. I would like to get to know them face to face before I decide to pour my heart out to them. But no I don't do online relationships at all.

• I had one, my first realtionship it lasted like 3 days before I caught him cheating over FB.

• Nothing wrong with it. Maybe more dangerous for a minor than it is for other people. Normally I'm all for it but sometimes things don't work out no matter how much you love each other. So it requires determination and strength.

• I'm indifferent about it.

THIS GUY @keyspirits