Is this a booty call or a date?

I met a guy at a party and we had sex that night. He was very intimate during and after the sex, cuddling me kissing me and looking into my eyes. He also wanted to spend the next day with me but I was busy. He now wants to see me again but he hasn't asked me out on a date as such, just asked if he can pick me up late at night and "watch movies" at his place. Is this a sign that he's only interested in having a friends with benefits relationship? And if I sleep with him again would it signal to him that that's what I want too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants to eventually have sex.

This doesn't mean he doesn't like you, but if townspeople don't have sex that night he will consider the night a disappointment.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe, maybe not. Obviously though, there's a high probability that you're just a booty call.

What Girls Said 2

• (laughing)
    My female friend has a gauge:
    "If its after 10pm, its a booty call"

• I agree with KittyKatBrat's friend. If it's after 10 pm, then it's definitely a booty call.