I like white guys but I'm afraid of going out with one because I might get judged for it?

Im black and I attracted to white guys. I mostly get asked out by white guys and I turn them down because I'm afraid that everyone will judge me. Should I care about everyone's opinion or should I no give a shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be confident about it and if someone teases you just say "Yea he's White so what, he's a great guy" or something like that, I think you should or you might regret it.

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't care about someone else's opinion if the guy
    is nice to you and really cares about you that's what matters
    people who are judgmental they make me sick but they do it.

• Who cares what people think? Go for what you find attractive, you're the one who has to be happy in the relationship, not them.

• Honestly it's all up to your preferences. so if you like white guys, go ahead and go meet some. Love is special and if you meet a guy that likes you and you like him but you don't continue into a relationship because of people judging you, that's wrong, don't let go of love because of other peoples preferences.

• No, of course you shouldn't give a shit, you're the one that has to be/sleep with them, not everyone else.

• Yes you should care.

What Girls Said 5

• People will always want to add their two cents on interracial relationships. You do what makes you happy. Get with whoever you want and whoever makes you happy as well. Live your life the way you want to, no one should control what you do. At the end of the day, they'll HAVE TO get used to it / deal with it.

• Don't give a shit what other people think. I'm black and go out with white guys. Hell! I'll even go out with Asian guys! Haha, LOL just kidding. Honestly I'll go out with anyone, no matter what color they are. It honestly doesn't matter. I've had a black boyfriend, I've had a white boyfriend and no one has judged me. So what if they do though? Don't let it get to you.

• Guuurrllll !!! If you like the man and he likes you go fir it who cares what people think...
    All that should matter is ur happiness and if he makes you happy.. well you know the drill ;) ..
    good luck and wt right? right !!! lol
    take care xox

• ohh by the way i am a white women dating a black man..
      People look at us all the time like they dont approve but we dont care..

• Yeah, you'll get judged but that's your choice to date who you want to date.

• Goo! just be yourself :)

who cares about races when you both guys attracted to each other..