It seems like women want men to be more like gay men - talking about their feelings, shopping, dressing in tight clothes, just more feminine. Girls say they want those things but I think They would find it unattractive once they actually had it. There is that image of a very stereotypical gay guy in which most of us can envision. If there was a guy like that but straight, would you date him?
- Yes, absolutely. That's my dream.22% (2)33% (1)25% (3)Vote
- I'd try, it could work.22% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
- I'd try, but I doubt it would work.11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- I don't think so.45% (4)0% (0)33% (4)Vote
- See answers.0% (0)67% (2)17% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I already kinda am. We are... I don't know what we are exactly (haven't DTR'd yet), but he's bisexual and has his "gay" moments and I don't mind them.0