Is it pathetic to be 19 and never ever had a boyfriend?

Be honest now. I admit I'm somewhat drunk at the moment and want to know what's wrong with me. Yes I'm quite ugly but not all guys look like Brad Pitt either :-) where can I meet guys outside of bars?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're perfectly normal! You have nothing to worry about; 19 is not that old by any means anyways! I promise you that no decent guys will be bothered by your relationship inexperience thus far in your short life.

And you can meet guys in a multitude of places. Just do things that you naturally find interesting, and you'll meet people with common interests... including guys! Do you go to university? If so, I'm sure there are MANY guys at your school who're just like you, and would love to meet you!

Trust me, you're perfectly normal!

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, you're pretty, stop lying to yourself.
    Second, no, it's not weird at all. You just haven't find the guy that fits you. Just keep on searching, approach more guys. There are guys everywhere, talk to them, no matter if it's at a club, or at the grocery store, or even waiting for the bus.

• Your not ugly and you will find that someone. Don't worry!

• Nope lol, many people wait longer even. Also most early relationships fail so you probably didn't miss much, you have plenty of time to meet guys. Maybe try at a coffee shop, park, or some kind of social gathering.

• not at all! pathetic is a very strong word, definitely not. trust me its better that way relationships are vey taxing at a young age, be young, be free.
    meet guys everywhere and anywhere, just always smile and make yourself approachable
    Also judging by your photo you have beautiful hair and eyes so don't be hard on yourself

• Yes your quite pretty on my end, maybe cause you never met the right man?

• You need to go to church and meet somebody with a hope for the future. Bars are for drift wood, bar trash, and Karaoke queens. If you want to get more depressed than you were, just keep going to bars.

• Meet someone in a place that catches your interests the most.

• Are you Hot? If you are then no it's just you haven't found a guy who meets your standards if you've had sex and have kissed guys and stuff then you don't have anything to be upset about it's just you haven't worked for it.

• Not hot...

• Yes of course

• You're not ugly, you're probably a 7.5-8.2 so you're not struggling in the looks department you've probably just not put the effort in to get a guy to take notice of you and want to be your boyfriend. Guys at bars don't really want to get a relationship with a girl they meet there meet a guy at your college classes or something not a party because that's the same as a bar.

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not. Most Chinese people have their first boyfriend between 20 - 21 years old. Your still behind chinese people.

• Nope, you're still pretty young and you're also beautiful. Try being my age and never had a relationship... that's my experience. I am an actual ugly woman and it's a shame to see a girl who is actually really pretty think she is ugly. Trust me, guys will want you soon enough and they'll be happy to be with you.

• Lmao girl you already know the answer to this. Of course it isn't. It's actually pretty normal.

And no, you're not ugly. Don't even.

Everybody's online nowadays! Try dating apps haha.