How can you make a guy go crazy over a girl?

I wanna hear what you guys have to say!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do the smallest things and it can seduce a guy for good. In middle school, I remember a girl turned around from her desk, moved her face really close to me and looked deeply into my eyes and asked if I liked her (my friend was teasing her saying that I liked her that's why she did that). I didn't like her before that but after she did that, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Just recently I got seduced by a girl that kept dangling her sexy ass feet off her shoes, I haven't seen her in 2 weeks but I can't stop thinking about her. I wasn't even initially attracted to her but seduction really works :o

What Guys Said 5

• You can't "make" a person feel anything; either they do or they don't. If you are looking for sex tips, that does not ensure he will go "crazy" over you.

• Yes... You can it's not nice to do it since guys are very sexually active bad shit happens when men have lust for you

• Just be yourself. If you are not yourself, then he would be going crazy over another girl who looks like you; not you.

• When you have it you HAVE IT. When you don't you DONT.

• Just be all over him and take control of him. If that doesn't do it, well...

What Girls Said 1

• Pour sugar in his car tank
    He will never forget you when he's at the police station