I told him how I felt?

I put it all out there and told the shy guy i like exactly how i feel. I was scared but willing to say exactly how i felt so that there would be no confusion about how i feel towards him. But this is as far as i go, i think anything past this if he chooses needs to be on him, he needs to put in effort. But my friend doesn't agree, she keeps insisting that i need to keep pursuing. what do i do?

Its been 2 days since i told him and feel that i most likely won't
hear from him

Most Helpful Girl

• No you did your part! The ball is in his court! You could pursue if you wanted to still, but if he is not saying anything there are maybe two reasons: he's so crazy shy he can't even reciprocate which would be strange to me, or he is too polite to admit he may not like you back in which case youd push him away if you kept pursuing.. Either way give him time to act accordingly.

What Guys Said 3

• you can give him time and wait and maybe keep at it if you think he likes you but there isn't much you can do now you can't force him lol

• Wait for his response.

• I don't know but sometimes doing the right thing is wrong!

What Girls Said 0