GIRLS - Would you EVER date a guy who is not physically strong?

Like if he's skinny or geeky or isn't terribly weak, but can't defend himself against most other men in a physical fight... and even a lot of women!

What if even you're stronger than him?

Do you girls just detest physical weakness and want the muscled/toned alpha male?

Most Helpful Girl

• Answer id date him that doesn't matter to me that much maybe 50% but if more than likely date him because a lot if time like alpha males tend to be complete jerks just saying because they know they can get just about any girl they want because of the way they look now yes I have dated an alpha before but I've also dated the kind you described so either one i don't care but the one you described definitely has a chance

What Girls Said 1

• I'm nit into alpha males but I do prefer a guy that can defend himself and like to feel that, if needed, he could also protect me. not into guys who get into fights though.

What Guys Said 4

• If you are dedicated to mental fitness, physical fitness tends to follow as a similar pursuit for overall survival skills.

• I was scrawny and flimsy and still had a girlfriend. They want a brain. But being strong and tone isn't necessarily a negative lol. Invest in yourself.

• Work on your mind first then your body, but if you can't seem to get really smart no matter what just being clever can sometimes be enough.

• I'm kind of skinny, and I can defend myself against anyone. I have a gun, and I'm a deadeye shot.