Is Couples Bowling a Good date?

Hiya!

I wanted to take this wonderful girl out on a date for bowling and lunch (just the two of us)

I wanna know if you think bowling would be a good date, and past experiences, thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE BOWLING!

I don't know y, it's so silly. i enjoy laughing at myself when the ball accidentally rolls into the gutter, BUT i also love competing. do it! do it!

bet if she does something wrong, u know u can't be like 'HAHA U SUCK!' like u would with ur boys lol:P anyway have fun

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. Nope. Nope.

Speaking from experience here. It sounds great. It sounds like it'll be fun, but I did that for a few dates with a guy and all we did was bowl and it was always someone's turn so we never talked.

I mean, you're different people so it could work out differently. But I crave conversation and bowling did not offer that for me.

But lunch is good. Lunch gives time to talk. ☺

Good luck and have fun!

• ohh ok good point, I added in the lunch so we had could have little mix of fun and talking :)

• Talking is good. The guy I never could speak with during bowling I had a three hour ice cream date with because we just kept talking and talking and talking. Conversation makes connection. ☺

• okies i'll keep that in mind, thanks heaps!

• Haha, this is fun. If you're going to be competitive, do it in a cute, charming way- don't punch her if she gets a strike! Lol

• Awww that is like so cute, it definitely is a gr8 date, in fact thats what i did on my first date it went really well, becuz my ex like purposely would hug me when it was my turn lol creepy ik but it was cute

• I think it would be a great date. Only one problem I can't bowel to save my life. hahahaha

• Well I think that is a wonderful date... I love bowling also... that gives people time to bond and really get to know each other... I always take the person I'm dating bowling... it's really fun to do.. just my opinion tho

• Well this guy took me bowling and it was and still it they best date i have ever been on. It was so funny and i learned so much about him.

What Guys Said 2

• Yup! Its gonna be fantastic! How I wish I too had a girl to take out for blowing and lunch! :)

• Yea, bowling is lots of fun.