After our date tonight, he responds quicker to my texts and keeps up a conversation. He likes me?

Before tonight he usually didn't answer my texts for an hour or a day or so. He likes me for sure?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm, that is a good question. guys tends to do that, if they felt attracted with the opposite gender after meeting them, then he will be more attentive and will start showing it. but if there not attracted then believe me, you might as well just wait until heaven literally fell from the sky before he shows interest, as far as I can see. yes he's interested in you, but don't rush it. start meeting him and getting to know him, maybe go on a few date, don't start committing until you are sure that you knew him and that he is the one for you. don't be afraid that he might start loosing interest in you. if that happens then that means he's only interested in your looks. go on a few dates, and once your sure then go for it. he's attracted to you so far, as I am sure right now he's contemplating whether he should date you or not. you should know that, women are far purer than man, as sometimes man only tends to act not with love but with their libido. but women are pure beings as thus they have no identifying true love. so I am sure you will see it if he really likes you. don't rush it. Good luck and good day.

• I already know him, we are good friends.

• then go on a few more days, see how you really felt for him and if you really do love him. once your sure then why not ask him, see how he felt about you. then you can start with that. don't rush it. I wish you two good luck, and if you ended up in a relationship, I wish you two to have a good relationship.

• sorry, I mean a few more dates.

What Guys Said 1

• That's what I would do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah but text analysis is the worst way to judge a guys interest. Sure he had a great time so is a bit keener on the texting. But don't be surprised if the text keenness wears off. If it does and everything else is going great don't take the drop in texting to mean anything. Male texting is pretty Radom and not the best indicator of interest or lack off interest. Good luck x

• I completely agree with you on that one. text shouldn't be use a basis.

• If he went on a date with you then it's safe to say he likea you...