Do girls like soft skin and hands?

Every single girl and guy I shake hands with usually say danm you got soft hands and girls will sit there and feel up and down my arms I dont moisturize or anything and its soft everywhere I've also got extremely soft lips is this a turn on or turn off I have no Idea

NO GUY ANSWERS PLEASE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like calluses, they appear to me as a sign of manliness. It shows that he's a working man of some kind and I find that attractive. Soft hands are great too though, better for touching with and more comforting in a way.

Also, this is the internet, dudes will answer if they so choose.

• Yea i respect that and trust me im not offended but just to give you better insight i play football and use my hands 24/7 my hands are still soft I swear I could sandpaper them anblack theyd still be like this by the way lol I know dudes will answer just trying to scare a few away less un needed answers

What Girls Said 3

• hmm well to a certain extent. by the way if u have soft hands i won't hate u lol.

i do like some toughness in them hands tho. I don't know, it's just hot. i dont really have experience with the feel of it, but i know it's something id like.

• Im strong like I work out and play football so im not weak or have a weak grip its just that my skin is naturally very soft and no matter how much I use them they stay really really soft well thats what everyone says cause I can't feel it since both of my hands are the same texture but I always thought it would be a plus when touching someone to not have rough hands but I don't know

• I don't know about other girls, but I don't like soft hands.
    I have a thing for rough hands.

• What do you consider rough hands like just asking im not offended or anything lol

• Texture is irrelevant to me but I am used to and luuuurve huge hands.
    Think baseball mitts :)

What Guys Said 2

• i've got soft skin/hands as well (well i washt them a lot tbh) and girls were ok with that

• Yea I wash my hands a lot too but like even if I was gone all day THEIR still soft

• Some do. Some don't.

Better than calluses for days I assume.