Girls: Would you be accepting if your boyfriend told you he is not that experienced in the bedroom?

Girls: Would you be accepting if your boyfriend told you he is not that experienced in the bedroom

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer if my boyfriend had little to no sexual partners

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a nice thing and you can have your experiences together

• I am a serial dater.
    If a man's sexual cv doesn't match or excel mine = NEXT!!!

• Love is the only thing that matters. I'd prefer if he had as little experiences as possible though since I want someone who's on the same level of experiences as me

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone will say.. it would be so sexy to have a virgin boyfriend. But bro... you and i both know that practically, at least in America or any western country.. Girls would think of you as a boring type of guy or a guy who has something wrong with him due to which he is still virgin.
    In short, most experienced girls will have an negative impression of you. That could be a deal breaker.
    And even if she gives you chance and you failed to satisfy her at your first night ( 90% of men will precum during first inter course) then double deal breaker.
    Under such circumstances, your personality must be very charming or must be such that she doesn't mind or else she will move on.

• I don't agree with any of this and non of my female friends has had this opinion. How do you know how women in general think?

• @GoldenSunshine
      I am not generalising but there are such incidents which can make men insecure.

• Yes there are women who think this way but they are far from a majority and most likely only interested in sex