I can't approach girls anymore?

I approached few girls i had a crush on and got rejected i got really hurt and decided to never approach girls to avoid that terrible feeling is it really the right thing to do? Because i started giving up on girls and relationships even though it hurts like hell being single for a long time

Most Helpful Girl

• You are waaay too young to be having that mind set!! You are going to be rejected several more times but ill tell you this it will be worth it when that one person doesn't. Love is hard to find but keep fighting for it!! Dont take it personal every time you are rejected. Look at it as you have a ton of keys and are trying to find the one that unlocks. Dont give up!!!

• I guess you're right but it's easier said than done

• If you ever want to find a girl that will respect you, you need to have confidence. The last thing a confident man would do is give up on all women because of a few rejects. My husband went through more than 40 women before he found me. It was one of the most beautiful things to hear that he never stopped the search for me. It made me feel that more special to know.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I feel ya man, that kinda my life. Just recently I found out that the girl I had a crush on but never really spoke to because she was 4 years younger than me (I was young when I felt like that was an issue) got married, then was told that she had a crush on me back then. But I have faith that I will find the right girl, and I hope you do too.

• You are taking a course of action that isn't satisfying. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

• Maybe it's not the courae of action maybe it's the way i look

• I am kinda in the same boat as you.
    I don't think you should never approach girls anymore,
    maybe approach a girl who's more likely to not reject you?
    I might sound like an asshole now, but maybe even approach a girl you're not really interested in, but who will definitely not reject you. Just to boost your confidence, you see?

• I get you man but that won't do it for me i don't want to hurt a girl like i was hurt before