Thoughts of girl who ask out guy?

Even if you dont like her, what would you think of her? Confident, mature, desperat, good idea or bad idea?
Girls and guys please answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confident, mature and awesome
    i love girls who are bold enough to ask a guy out themselves
    even if i dont like her ill surely be her friend for life

What Guys Said 7

• If she does it normally, without making a big fuss or spectacle of it then it's cool. It's no different with a guy asking a girl out. However, it's not a bad idea, not really. Good idea or bad, whatever people may think of the girl might not be relevant to the outcome though. The probability of being rejected is not much different than a guy asking a girl out I think.

It's okay for a girl to ask a guy out. But asking anyone out regardless of the gender of the person doing it, bears the risk of being rejected. Just be ready.

• He already rejected me

• That is unfortunate, but it is the risk of asking anyone out. I've been rejected several times. What they think of me will not be that important anymore.

• It's very unfortunate that many guys would consider such a girl as desperate or even weird. Society doesn't just pressure men to be the one to start talking whilst women can just chill out - society also pressures women to wait. And if a woman goes against societies expectations and actually starts talking, then she's in for more hardship in case of rejection than a man would be. If a man is rejected then... well... better luck next time. But if a woman is rejected then the responses are far more negative because a woman is supposedly "guaranteed" to succeed. And if you fail at something you were expected to succeed then the general thought is that something's wrong with you.
    Either way, kudos to any girl who decides to say 'fuck you' to the system and asks a guy out. Only with girls constantly and frequently doing this will the general societal expectations ever change.

• It would be amazing especially if I haven't thought about the girl that way. Desperate or a bad idea? I can't think of how that could be

• We need more like her. Even if I don't like her. I like how straightforward that is and I appreciate that she avoids confusion. If I don't like her there's a big chance I'll want to keep her around as a friend. :)

• Why would you want her as a friend?

• For the reasons I just listed. Straightforward and avoids confusion.

• I would be like, "wow, she's interested in me?"

• Good for her. Just don't do it in front of a bunch of people.

• I'd just say confident. I'd prefer the girl asking me out for I don't have the confidence myself.

What Girls Said 3

• I applaud for her, she is courageous, I know I won't dare to do it

• I don't think I've exactly asked a guy out.
    But I know how to flirt so he will ask me out.
    Just tell some guy you're interested in he has nice eyes, smile, etc.
    If he's interested he will let you know.
    Enjoy

• A lot of guys won't pick up on that hint

• Well, I don't know.
      Just a suggestion.
      I mean it works for me.
      I guess the point is most girls know how to find out a guys interest, whether it be up or down.

• I have asked guys out without a problem & would do it again.