This is a very random question for all genders?

So the question for girls; what would you do if you woke up and your partner for years had grown girl boobs? He isn't fat or anything he grew women boobs.

Question for guys; what would you do if you woke up and your partner for years had grown a mustache? I'm not talking about peach fuzz, it's a full on mustache.

Remember this is your partner or love of your life. You've been together for years and love each other so much.

• Dump them
  • Tell them to get surgery (laser hair burning for the women, boob reduction for men)
  • Stick it out (hopefully it will go away)
  • Make the best of it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Voted B, assuming I managed to keep my sanity around.

If I didn't, then I'd probably not care about her anymore.

• I'd kill them.

• I didn't think of this one. There is always the possibility that she has been abducted by aliens and replaced with a ill-produced clone.

• Ah that is always a possibility

• TBH good chance she would have woken up before me and shaved it off before I even stirred.

• i'd puke basically :-P

• I'd buy her some wax strips and a hair clipper.
    I'd save up enough cash for her to get the surgery.

• I would stick it out hope they can correct the mustache i got be mature about things

• I'm vain and picked B

What Girls Said 2