Should I tell the guy I'm seeing that I slept with my fwb?

I met a guy online (X) and we went out on one amazing date which lasted for 6 hours. The day after that I got scared that I was falling for him because he's moving to another state in 2 weeks so I called up friends with benefits to get him out of my head. (My friends with benefits knows I'm dating other people)
Fast forward now X and I have been on several dates and things are moving fast. I only slept with my friends with benefits once But I'm feeling guilty. Should I tell him I had sex with my fwb? Or should I just let it go because he doesn't need to know and it's not cheating. We've ony been on a total of 3 dates and I have never had sex with X.

Most Helpful Girl

• See I have a different outlook. If it was after the first date, neither of you owed each other a thing. There is no relationship, there was no discussion and in your mind, there was at the time no possibility of a relationship. I do not believe in friends with benefits but after one date I don't see the harm.

What Guys Said 6

• It is cheating, if you dated him and liked it and knew you would keep dating him.
    But still don't tell him.

• I was not going to continue dating him after the first date hence why I hooked up with my friends with benefits to get him out of my head. But he literally begged me because he said there was something special here.

• Yeah, you still shouldn't tell him. It will just break his heart.

• You're right, it's not cheating but maybe you should leave the guy alone and lose his number. Don't bother telling him. You two don't have much invested, itll just hurt his feelings.

• Well if I were him I would want to know. Obviously he will likely lose your phone number though.

• You should. For no real reason.

• Tell him only if he asks you. But just like other girl said.. there is no point in dating him. Long distance relationship don't work nowadays dear.

• This is why I keep it in my pants. I'm sorry, but that's just vile.

• Why vile? I only slept with my friends with benefits and not the guy and we had one date.

• Friends with Benefits is vile in and of itself. The fact that you continued sleeping with them after starting to date someone else is also vile.

What Girls Said 1

• if he's moving states in a week or two whats the point of even dating him? id understand a long distance if you were with the guy for months but knowing him 2 weeks and going on 3 dates isn't really something thatll last long distance if you were considering that option.