Is dating not a possibility with Asperger's if you're a guy?

Because guys have to do the approaching and flirting, and if he has bad social skills or poor choice of words, then he could make a mistake and the girl will pass him off as a creep.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think just much harder

What Girls Said 5

• I actually liked a guy with Aspergers and I would have asked him out, but I was scared that HE would REJECT ME. So I didn't.

• Yeah, why don't you just date a girl with Asperger's, then?

• One of my friends is dating a guy with asperger's, so I know it does happen.

• Try dating a girl with the same condition.

• Well I have a form of it. I went through a lot of therapy as a child and I learned to adapt. So I don't think it's that obvious to other, maybe they think I'm a bit clumsy, but overall I didn't have any major issues in dating or in general.
    I'm better at writing because I can think more about what to say, so maybe try online dating

What Guys Said 4

• Not that it is impossible but it makes it a lot harder for us. I have asperger's...

• I know two guys who have been diagnosed with Asperger's. One is terrible with women, and with people in general. He's never had sex or a date or a relationship, The other guy is a real ladies' man.

• I have aspergers and have had a girlfriend and sex before