What gives.. children and dating issue?

So I have been seeing this guy for three months now. I stay over there 3 or 4 nights a week even a key to him place. He is very sweet and in all aspects we act like we are together. I do have children that he hasn't met and I don't want him to for awhile. He still hasn't made anything official. I asked him why and all I got is he is hesitant about children and hates labels. Then last night he refered to us as a couple... I'm completely confused where he stands and can't get a straight answer. I told him if my children are that big of an issue I wanna know so I don't get hurt and he said just not to push it right now and asked to drop the subject. I am confused as how to take this. I really like him so I don't wanna walk away if he means in time he will but if he is just stringing me along.. I'd much rather just go... I need opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Three months and you have a key to his place? Yeah you two are moving way to fast. Honestly you should be lucky most guys including myself wouldn't date a woman with kids.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Your going too fast. What's the rush. You should be happy he is with you. Like @Dark_Scorpio said it's true and I agree with him. I sense a disturbance in the force...

• why you gotta take the fun out of everything. just go with it. thats my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• It's only been 3 months, why would you already expect him to want your kids?