What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

Please serious answers, he really likes Eminem , he also likes batman, and loves reading I just don't want to get him something all random with no thought. I want to give him a gift with meaning.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has Amazon, you can try to find his wish list, if he has one. This way, you know what he's interested in.

The best bets are to go with a Batman gift; There are a LOT of Batman items around. It depends on what aspect of Batman he likes.

For example, there's The Killing Game, which is a famous comic written by Alan Moore (famous for V for Vendetta and Watchmen) - but it's "adult" and VERY dark from what I hear. If he's into that sort of thing, great.

There are prints, reprints - perhaps a comic book store could give you advice or ideas on a great Batman item that you know he doesn't have.

Maybe write to an artist that has done one of his favorite Batman series and ask for an autograph - though, this is more for if you do more planning and have more time, and they might not do it, but it's a thought.

It really depends on how much you want to spend or how much you want to put into it.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm personally a guy but i went and printed all of the pictures we have taken together and given them to her along with some candy and money and i feel like she really liked them. ( i gave them to her early because i am leaving to see a brother for christmas) As a guy i would love if my girlfriend printed out all of the pictures we took and gave them to me so thats just an idea. Hope it helped

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it's the thought that counts, you know what he likes maybe buy him something that you know he will love, or make him something, I made a short story for my best friend by using some of the lyrics of her favorite songs that relates to her life and she loved it!
    You should definitely make him something or choose something he will definitely love since you know what he likes
    I hope I helped a little

• If he likes reading, perhaps a book series or some personalised stationery? Many guys seem to like a nicely finished pen with an engraving or some such; from what I've noticed with my guy friends, anyway. Perhaps a multi-part comic series or anthology, they're usually available from hobby and comic stores for fair prices. The fact that you pay attention to his likes and preferences already makes it worth something. Happy hunting!

• Wellif you want to give something with meaning iI feel like it would be a good idea to pick something out on your own. There's nothing more meaningful than a gift that you thought of yourself. You could always make something?