Are shy self conscious girls attractive?

Are shy self conscious girls attractive. I've always been like this and am just curious as to what you guys think. I'm not a mute but I'm more quiet. I'm not really into wearing really sexy clothes just because wearing it makes me uncomfortable. I don't find myself particularly attractive. I get embarrassed easily. Just normal things self conscious people have. Do you find that attractive, please tell me why or why not

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Your probably a great genuine person to talk to because you hold none of the bullshit which comes with people who love there looks too much. There's nothing worse than a girl who is fit but knows it too well to herself and treats people like shit for that.

I'd feel privileged to get to know a shy person cause I'd get a nice feeling that I would be someone they can talk to and feel comfortable around. That would be attractive to me.

My best mate is a quiet person and he knows it himself.

Tbf with shy people you know there real and think about what they say instead of just saying it... that's attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever sought out a truly self-conscious man to settle down with because being constantly concerned about frivolous bullshit is hot?

You just answered your own dumb fucking question. Don't waste our time with your diatribe; you know for a fact it's fucking worthless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'll take you over a loud outgoing girl any day!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they aren't. They're annoying. They are non-entities who don't even exist. Shy is dumb.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.