Are shy self conscious girls attractive?

Are shy self conscious girls attractive. I've always been like this and am just curious as to what you guys think. I'm not a mute but I'm more quiet. I'm not really into wearing really sexy clothes just because wearing it makes me uncomfortable. I don't find myself particularly attractive. I get embarrassed easily. Just normal things self conscious people have. Do you find that attractive, please tell me why or why not

Most Helpful Guy

• Your probably a great genuine person to talk to because you hold none of the bullshit which comes with people who love there looks too much. There's nothing worse than a girl who is fit but knows it too well to herself and treats people like shit for that.

I'd feel privileged to get to know a shy person cause I'd get a nice feeling that I would be someone they can talk to and feel comfortable around. That would be attractive to me.

My best mate is a quiet person and he knows it himself.

Tbf with shy people you know there real and think about what they say instead of just saying it... that's attractive

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever sought out a truly self-conscious man to settle down with because being constantly concerned about frivolous bullshit is hot?

You just answered your own dumb fucking question. Don't waste our time with your diatribe; you know for a fact it's fucking worthless.

• Yes! I'll take you over a loud outgoing girl any day!

• No, they aren't. They're annoying. They are non-entities who don't even exist. Shy is dumb.

What Girls Said 0