Do you look for a gf or just wait for the right one to come?

I only had one gf before and we broke up. Im the type like long term serious relationships and real love, i really really want to have a girl by my side right know but i dont have anyone in mind- should go out there and date grils that i think are pretty and hope that one of them is the one or just wait untill i find that girl that i love from the first sight? ( sometimes i look at someone and i just know that this is what i want thats what i mean)
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a similar mindset on this, but no iv never looked for love. it would just 'pop up' i guess. but if it wasn't successful, then was it really love? dont know. dont think so.
    i think in ur case, the best thing to do is actually drift in and out of waiting and looking. dont look so hard that it consumes u, and dont wait so long that it just becomes a drag. give both options a chance, y stick to one?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I think you need to be active, as it's rare that a girl just falls into your lap.

• I do a little bit of both waiting and searching.

• Usually just wait it out. Always seem to work.

• I peel back bark on trees, look under stones, in the silt at the bottom of ponds. Sometimes I try the library.