I don't ever believe I'm gonna have a girlfriend?

And here's why I have aspergers and I can't understand why some girls like you and some don't

Most Helpful Girl

• No one really understands the opposite gender. Or hardly anyone at least.
    It just takes practice and time. I used to feel the same way and I have lots of friends that still do

What Girls Said 1

• Opposite genders aren't meant to understand one another. It takes time to get to know people and when you can make a real connection you won't have anything to worry about.

What Guys Said 7

• damn not again... Asperger's has nothing to do with this. There are tons of guys with Asperger's who have a gf

• You will find the right one. I also have asperger's and have been on dates before. I do understand that people like us have trouble of understanding how other people feel. Don't think you'll ever be lonely. There are definitely people out there who will understand and see past your asperger's and like you for who you are.

• thats just the way it goes. not everybody will like you.

• You'll never ever get a girlfriend! So stop asking these questions! Just give up. And do you know why you'll never get a girlfriend? Because you have a negative attitude and put yourself down.

• because of this i hate gender roles with a huge passion.

• I have AS too so I'm sorry to hear that. But it isn't an excuse to say that you never will have a girlfriend. Are you in school?

• I plan to be early next year

• Yes I have bad anxiety

• In my personal experience, the anxiety is what is holding you back, not "not knowing what to say". You'd be surprised how easy it is to talk to people once you get rid of the anxiety. What I did to get rid of my anxiety is listening to meditation music on YouTube. It really does make everything easier. Just get up 30 minutes early, close your eyes, don't think about anything except the sound of the music. Here's a link.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5l1Oy9T7-S8

• Me neither! lol