Who should I believe?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a month now. His two best friends don't really like me. They would do anything just to break us apart. In the past I did date one of his best friends but there's nothing between us now. He keeps telling me that my boyfriend doesn't like me and is having thoughts of breaking up with me but he feels bad that's why he is still dating me. I asked me best friend who is friends with my boyfriend and she says that he really likes me. I have no idea who to believe. HELP!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your bf to make his friends stop being dicks to you

What Guys Said 2

• Believe everyone.

• Well the guy whom you dated still feels something for you apparently; pretty sure he is lying. Either he still likes you and wants to get back with you, or he feels uncomfortable with you around another guy he knows.

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh, in my experience, guys don't usually make up BS like that unless... they're gay 😂