This is mostly for the guys but girls can chime in too, I have an unhealthy attraction to redheads. am I the only one?

i have a thing for red head girls, for some reason natural red hair is my kryptonite and it seems to be a deal breaker when im looking for a relationship since my last 3 long term relationships have all been with red haired girls. im wondering if anybody else has this type of problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand how it's a problem. Are you saying that you're unable to make healthy relationship choices? Having a preference for a specific type of woman (even if it's superficial like hair color) is pretty normal and healthy I think.

The only problem is if you are ignoring all the red flags that might make her an obviously poor relationship choice simply because you like her red hair... for example, putting her on a pedestal and letting her walk all over you.

~ Robby

What Girls Said 2

• One of my mates loves redheads. He actively seeks them out. He's dating one now. I think it's a feature that adds more beauty, to already beautiful people.

• do u mean gingers?

What Guys Said 3

• Some redheads are absolutely gorgeous. Not all of them are, but I feel like a girl that is beautiful and a redhead is a unique breed and therefore is on another level of attractiveness. You're not alone.

• I don't think you understand how Kryptonite works. It'd be something you want to avoid.

• Dude I am the same way with blondes