Another poster's question got me thinking. For the first kiss, hand holding or whatever, do you prefer if the guy just does it or asks first, assuming you are attracted? Guys, do you do just do it or ask first?
Personally I want the guy to just do it, not ask. Asking makes things awkward and uncomfortable for me. It plays into the self assured confidence I find attractive in a guy if he just times it and does it.
How do you guys play it, how do you girls like it to be played?
- I'm a guy. I just do it.0% (0)78% (7)39% (7)Vote
- I'm a guy. I ask first.0% (0)22% (2)11% (2)Vote
- I'm a girl, just do it. dude!67% (6)0% (0)33% (6)Vote
- I'm a girl, ask me first.22% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
- no real opinion, just curious.11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I do not ask, but I do set it up and I pause. This gives her time to pull away if she doesn't want to. However, no one I've been out with that I wanted to kiss has ever pulled away.
I asked the woman I'm dating now about our first kiss. She said she was glad I didn't ask, because if I did she probably would have said no. When I asked her if she liked it, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, then said, "Does that answer your question?"0