Should I agree to be his girlfriend?

This guy is amazing personality wise. He's confident, he's sweet, he's sooooo caring. He approached me weeks ago and he liked me for a long while. He took me on dates and he's just an amazing person. One problem: He's... butt ugly. Now that he asked me to be his gf what do I do now? I don't wanna hurt him because he's an amazing guy and I do like him, but I'm not at all attracted to him physically. Please no mean comment...

Most Helpful Guy

• that is your answer. If the attraction is not there you are eventually going to reveal it and hurt him badly. I would gently tell him that you just aren't ready for a relationship. Nothing you can say is going to make it easy. So just tell him you aren't ready and/or he is not the one for you.

Then back off of him for a while. IT is a shame... The most important things are the things you like about him, but if you are asking GAG, it is not good the other way.. and eventually it will come out.

What Guys Said 3

• That suck for him, but I would not recommend you to be his GF. It would be starting way too much on the wrong foot. Just say something like: I honestly really like you as a friend, you are 1 of the sweetest person I've ever met, but I just dont feel anything more than friendship towards you. I really hope we can stay friends, because you are an amazing guy. :)

• Just keep going with it. It's not like his feelings matter.

• Brutal, nah just reject him and hopefully he will find someone more compatible and you too.

What Girls Said 3

• So damn vein. Let him find someone who is attracted to him, he deserves that.

• What about him is so ugly? is he fat? Does he have acne? DO you think there are things you could do to him (like give him a makeover) that would improve on his looks?

With me, I would analyse the situation and maybe give yourself some time and space to look at how your relationship would be. With me, I have had crushes on ugly guys. Like, guys that are lower than a 4 out of 10 but mainly because in order to win my heart, you would need to be kind to me and nurturing to me.

Do you see yourself being physical with him? WOuld you tolerate it?

I reckon all in all, a heart would grow fond of a person if a person that is loved would give the other person a chance.

But if you are not attracted to him, then that is cool.

Do you like have a picture that you could email me? I am pretty good at giving advice on makeovers.

• Aww thank you :)

I do get physical with him but the thought of us having sex just gross me out... He's also 6 years older than me, which makes him look kinda old for me to attract to him sexually... He doesn't have acne or anything. He isn't fat, but not muscular either. It's his face that turn me off, mainly because of his face shape (which I don't think can be change). His face shape look a little like butternut squash... Thin on top then getting bigger towards the chin...

• HAHAHAHHAAH... awwwww. I do wish I could see what he looks like. Six years isn't that bad but hey, it is more than fine to friendzone people. Better than leading them on I say :)

• Do him a favor, reject him. You do not deserve him.

And with no doubt both of you will find your ideal partner.