Help? Can it work? Anyone can answer?

I'm in a ldr he lives in California and I live in Colorado. He's 17 and I'm 14. Can this work? We have only been dating for a couple days and he's perfect. No he has not he loves me yet I think we're both waiting for the right time to say it. We Skype a lot and talk wherever. he's planning to come see me next year. Can this work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He's 17 and I'm 14. Can this work? "

"he's planning to come see me next year."

Yeah. . . I don't really think it will work. Well, it's been fun but I gotta go. Remember 'always look on the bright side of life'

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

What Guys Said 2

• well, been there done that, as soon as you lose connection with him for a couple days, he will lose interest, but hey, who knows?

• "We have only been dating for a couple days and he's perfect." ... Come back in 90.

What Girls Said 1

• If the connection you guys have grows and you are still happy being with each other by next year and my answer is yes! It can work out :)