Age gaps and Looks for dating?

A question for both men and women...

Let's say there is a guy in his 30's, but he looks like he's in his 20's. And you are in your early 20's as a woman.

Ladies...
Would you still date him?

Or feel less bad because even though he is a lot older (5 or more years), and he still does look closer to your own age?

To all the men,
Would you date a girl younger than you by over 5+ years even if you look pretty damn young for your age. Let's say this girl is younger than all your sisters, cousins, friends etc.. She might even be out of your own social circle.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 23 dated a few guys in their 30s. I would date early 30s older than that the gap too big

• Did you find dating them better than say guys closer to your own age? Name some pros and cons

• Yes. My boyfriend is 31. They are more sophisticated more mature better at reading emotions and they know how to relate to women better. I find the mature look sexy. But one older guy was a real baby selfish etc like kid who never grew up

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 19 and my bf is 27 and were really happy together but he doesn't look his age at all he looks like he's 24

• So when your first met him was it a shock that he was older than he looked?

And did the age ever bug you or at least make you think about it for a sec?

• yes i was very shocked i didn't wanna believe and yes for only a sec but as soon as i talked to him i didn't care its a number anyways

What Guys Said 1

• That depends I do think that it would be a little strange at least at first however if they are a nice person and I like them then I wouldn't see a problem.

• how or why would it feel strange?