Should I ask my best friend out? Or not I really need help!!!

Okay. So I've known this guy forever and we have been really great friends for 4 years. At the beginning I liked he , and then I stopped liking him because we where such great friends. But my feelings came back. Everytime I'm with him I loose track of time and feel like I belong. But he started dating this other girl and they where close friends as well and they ended on bad terms. We started getting "close" but lately things have changed. I want him to know that I'm not like her! I want to ask home but am afraid of he says no things will change between us , and I can't imagine my life without him. Another reason I haven't asked him out is because I care about him so much I want to be mature enough to not do something stupid and loose him or the other way around. Please help !!!

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you like the guy as more than just a friend, so I think you ought to ask him out.

Don't worry so much about ruining the friendship that you already have. If you have these feelings, and just keep trying to suppress them, that's going to be worse than not acting on them. Be true about who you are and how you feel about someone, that's what's best for sustaining a healthy relationship!

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him go for it.