Day 11 of no contact?

Anyone have success with no contact in getting their ex back?

Need positive words please. Im depressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know much about your situation or if you want to move on yet. But for now get some nice food and sleep, hang with your friends. Breaking up isn't easy and hasn't been for anyone

What Guys Said 5

• I know how you feel!! It really sucks when someone doesn't want you back! I wish I could give you something positive but if they don't want you they don't want you.

I was seeing this girl for quite a while we were not official or anything but I thought we really clicked and had a lot in common but she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship or a friendship with me after talking pretty much every day and hanging out half dozen times or so over the course of 4 months so I've been there.

• Attempting at getting back with your ex is hardly ever successful nor a healthy relationship choice.

That's my opinion on your issue..

• in my opinion you're best moving on after a break up. A fresh start is probably what you need Chelsea.

• Eleven days... God is this what Stop/Go society has brought us to? Not even two weeks and we're "falling apart" and "trying to patch it"?

• What do you mean by that? Im really hurt.

• Yeah, well, I don't care how hurt you are.

What I do care about is how pathetic you've become; just talk to the kid if you are going to, the longer you wait the more worthless your attempts will become.

• If it helps: I'm hurting too.

Trying to move on from being number 2.

I'm staying busy with things and doing my best to move on from something I know I can't have, the relationship.

What Girls Said 0