Why do guys like to grab girls butts when kissing and hugging? I mean I love it but just why?

Grabbing me close is a huge turn on.

• Regular hugs and kisses?
  • Ass grabbing and kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you love it.

• I think it's more self sevng then that... They do it before they know whether the girl in question liikes t and just HOPE for a good reactin lol

• Personally I don't like being grabbed when I'm being hugged. It's a cheap shot and runs the hugs. Person should be able to hug without trying to cop a feel. There's slways time fir sexual stuff but hugs are hugs they should be able to stand n their own or it doesn't feel genuine.

Like when you're making out. But I've never hugged when making out. That'd be awkward.

• Well, I'll keep that in mind for no particular reason.

What Guys Said 3

• Because the butt is one of the three key sexual points of the female body. Since we can't access the others at other times, we go for the butt when necessary.

• Because straight guys are biologically attracted to females and it feels good, If a girl has a nice ass you want to grab it! :)

• I think it is a good feeling

What Girls Said 2

• I dint know its just their thing

• Girls do it also sometimes, at least I do it.