Would you ever date a tall girl? Or do you find them attractive?

I'm 5'9 which isn't that tall but it's taller then most girls and my shorter friends ALWAYS get more attention from boys then me and my tall friends.
I'm not talking about me in particular, I was just wondering for future reference.
Oh, what's your height?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and yes. Tall girls are often very attractive, and less common than short girls (who by the way are also awesome). Plus, being tall automatically gives long legs, which are held in high regard. I'm 5'10"ish. Tall girls rock!

What Guys Said 13

• I am 5 foot 7 and, yes, tall girls can be very attractive. The problem is typically tall girls want to be with tall guys. When I was younger, I would have considered it an HONOR to date a tall girl because it's like I wasn't in her league.

• That's stupid. Tall people aren't any better then short people.

• Apparently you don't understand what I said. There are pros and cons with all individuals - short or tall. Depending on the height of the guy, the height of the female may matter and that's all there is too it. That said, I've dated women my height and women significantly shorter than me. I like it when they are about my size, but it's not a big deal.

• No, I'm sorry I wouldn't. It's the only thing that I would take into consideration when it comes to looks. It just feels a lot better if she holds on to my arm when she is average height or shorter, there is other things of course, but that's one of them.

• 6'1 so your an ideal hight for me.
    I really like your looks to so the only problem would be the age haha.

• No. I'm 5'7, throughout my whole life i've constantly been reminded that I am short. Why would I want a woman that would also remind me of that fact by physically being there.

• You are actually shorter then me, I'm 5'11. I have went on dates with girls similar height and a bit taller.

• I'm fine with taller women. I am not telling you my height.

• 5'9" is great, ESPECIALLY if she has the boobs and butt to go with it!

• I'm 6'1 and I wouldn't mind your height. :-)

• Im 5'6 so 5'9-4'10 is ok to me

• I've had girls tell me they will only date guys 6'0 or taller lol

• I'd only see that as a requirement if I was 8 feet tall. Height doesn't matter unless it's a rudicusly huge gap:)

• Well I kinda have a thing for tall girls! I find them attractive! They somehow look hotter.. :)

• I definitely would be willing to date a tall girl, and I have in the past dated girls who are about 5'9 or 5'10. However I personally find girls to be less attractive if they're significantly taller than me, I think girls look best if they're somewhere between about 4'6 and 5'10, I'm only 5'7 myself so any taller and it's quite noticeable.

I think plenty of guys find tall girls attractive, and I don't think in general height is as much of concern to guys as it is to girls. Just out of curiosity, would you date a short guy? (Or one about your height?)

• Tottaly. As long as he isn't 5'2, I feel like that would be awkward.

• Of course I love tall women. The real question is would you date me at 5'6"?

• I've deffiently been attracted to guys that were shorter then me, so yes:)

• how short? and what is the shortest man height that you would date? :D

• Height doesn't really matter to me unless it's a huge gap:) my father is 6'4 and my mom is 5'2, I would like that much of an gap.

What Girls Said 0