If girls were to pick one thing in a guy that they must have what would that be?

What is the number one thing that women find attractive in a man

• Confidance
  • Good Looks
  • Caring Personality

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the above. I'd be looking for mutual respect. Meaning that I can easily respect him and he can easily respect me. That gets into a lot of things like his willingness to protect me and keep me happy and him working me into his life to be with me. I wouldn't want him to change his schedule for me or anything, but if he really likes/loves me, he will make sure he has time for me and I will make sure I have time for him.

• respect, protection and spending time with you keeping you happy would fall under "caring personality" because that is what I would do and I have a caring personality :-)

• A wise head on young shoulders. It's a big shame that most teenage testosterone filled lads don't think like that!!!

• @Asker hey it's early leave me alone! :-)
      @soulmanUK thanks and I agree

What Girls Said 4

• Out of the options you have provided, it would have to be caring personality but for me the number one thing would have to be honesty. If we have have a relationship where we are honest to each other and can communicate, that's very attractive in a man.

• Caring personality! Big must! No point having a guy if he ain't got a wicked personality!

• He has to be funny!

• I answered caring personality out of 3 options. But if I had to answer without options given, I would have said integrity.

What Guys Said 0