Girls would u date a guy who works at the same place u work but in the lowest position?

I m a stewarding in a well known hotel. sometimes they ask the stewarding to help the chefs in the buffet. At that time I have to wear full chef uniform n work as a runner in the buffet. now this girl I work with never saw me in stewarding uniform. she only saw me in the chef uniform. she is a waiter. she always smiled at me n always gave me an eye contact. everyday she used to talk to me n smile n eye contact. one day we finished at the same time n I asked her for a drink. it was past midnight. we went to a nearby pub. as we drank we were flirting n I held her hands. I walked her to her house, she lived in city. outside her house I kissed her. smile and eye contact continued for a weak n we were kind of flirting whenever we got some private moment. we were talking n flirting at the back n another waiter (girl) saw us. I went away from there. the next day she didn't seem too happy. I asked her what happened. she asked me back, "r u a steward" I said yes. she said "I thought u were a chef" I said no I m a steward. from that day she did not smile at me n no eye contact. after a weak she always went with a waiter after she finished her job. now she doesn't even talk to me properly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Social/job climber with no time for underlings
    not what you're shopping for, bud

What Girls Said 2

• no thats certainly not a turn off and if there are girls who think it is, they should be ashamed of themselves

• ha ha but now I m ashamed of myself. I should have told her earlier that I m a steward. but that topic didn't come up so I did not talk anything about it.

• why would you be ashamed? she should have learned that status doesn't mean anything and its the personality which is precious and can't be bought

• Regardless, dating someone in the same place of work is no good. I would not do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Wow no offence man but she is a bitch man... i think she is a gold digger... she thought you were a chef so smiled at you kissed etc and now that she knows you work as you steward... So took a u turn... so yes that shows that she got turned off... but i think she should not have judged you like that... she is not a good person... i think you should forget her

• At least you found out quick she's a shallow gold digger and you didn't waste a lot of time on her

• Girls want guys with status unfortunately