How do you get like a popular guy to like a quiet boring simple girl?

A girl who likes this hot attractive popular boy and wants him to notice her

Most Helpful Guy

• well just try to find a way to talk to him first.

this reminds me of A Walk To Remember

What Guys Said 25

• You don't. In fact, you don't get any man to like a boring girl. Romance and passion aren't boring. They're flames.

• I agree with this.
      To op: what do you mean by boring? If you want an amazing relationship, you don't want to be boring.

• My advice is don't change who you are, you want him to like you not some phony character you made up. Second try talking to him, guys tend to notice the girls who flirt with them more than the quiet ones.

• Start talking to him and act yourself, if he is interested, he will notice you. It won't help both of you, if you try to force yourself into part of his life. Keep it natural, its honestly a bit annoying if a girl just suddenly booms right into your face, trying so desperately to attract your attention.

• Popularity doesn't really matter much its just how much of an extrovert he is. At least from my personal experiences, when I fall for a girl its because for whatever reason we just starting talking and I get to know them and who they are, someone shares something about themselves and before we know it we know all about each other and the feelings just kinda happen. Find a way to talk and then just be open and be you, the real attraction you get for someone is once you find out what they're really like, not how they are perceived on the outside.

• for me personally... the only step you have to take is just talking to me.. so I will know you... but later on.. when any girl is just trying to get me or the exact opposite (they got some ego and don't wanna talk or want to show me who's the boss :P ) I don't really care and some times I get annoyed or offended... but if you just be yourself.. act normal... stop being so not you... you know what I mean? it's like if you don't trust and you don't like your normal real self why would anybody else does? ... just believe you are good believe that everybody wanna talk to you and that you are sexy anyway... and it will be true and all guys will really talk to you... well I do that with girls and I'm a hero in here... guess what it's just because I believe I am... so why don't you believe you are sexy and special and just be you with that belief :))

• If you want to date a guy like that, you have got to act like his equal. Nobody wants to date someone who is always extremely nice and nevers disagrees with you and doesn't have a mind of their own. You can't respect someone and have them be at your every whim, and you can't have a serious relationship with someone you dont respect

• it's all up to the boy. if he finds you attractive, then he'll ignore the rest of the girls

• Why do you need to go out with popular guy? He is just going to have every girl
    and Gawd only knows if he's having unsafe sex.

• Not all types go together. If he doesn't notice you the way you are now then don't try to change who you are for him or anyone.

• If he is ├╝ber popular and you are quiet and boring, there's a good chance you don't have very compatible personalities. Also, the only sure fire way to get a guy to notice you is to be hot.

• That idea seems something out of a movie or a tv show I don't know, you can always bring along a baseball bat.

• Talk to him or move on. If he is the way you described, he most likely has lots of girls he already talks to, he probably won't end up randomly talking to you. Just being honest

• Don't change who you are. Just try to flirt and see how he responds and if he flirts back. Is he in any of your classes?

• A gentleman will like you for who you are not who you know.

drop him a message to meet for a chat

if he loves himself stay clear.

• Just be yourself.

• Quiet and simple will still attract guys. But "boring" is a deal breaker.

• A hot attractive popular guy isn't going to go out with a quiet, boring, simple girl.

• Wrong!

I was the quiet and simple guy at school, I was barely attractive... And I got the most attractive and popular girl at the school.

I wasn't really comfortable with her friends but with her it was perfect.

• Clearly, you didn't read what I wrote, @swolebookworm

• Popularity is never important. If you want a guy to like you then show some interest. Get close to him. rub his back hug him every time you see him. You'll grow on him like a fungus.

• Make yourself seem different from all the other people he has following him around.

• Just watch teenage romance movies. Everything you need is in there. (results may vary).

• when i was at school popularity was no absolute bar, provided the girl was cute...

it's shallow, but i think at that age it's largely about looks...

• I guess you could send him an ear worked for van goh

• First of all, you should be friend with him. Is he same school with you or worker?

• Be cute... and authentic

Its the best way to any guys "heart".

• Go talk with him, get his number and start texting.

What Girls Said 19

• I think you may be meaning a guy who in the sense is very outgoing and has many friends, and I, assuming he is part of some athletic activity at the school. You just need to talk to him. Find a question about school work to begin with. A guy likes a girl who isn't afraid to talk. If you're always nervous, then this will be hard, I understand, but you can overcome it. Plan the conversation out first. It won't go this way exactly, but at least you will have an idea of things to say. Try finding him at a time when he isn't around his friends so you don't feel too pressured. Good luck with him. By the way, before going into any type of flirting right of the bat, let him make that move, he is outgoing and will let you know through things he does whether he likes you or not.

• Simple: don't. Don't go after someone who you have to "make" like you. Also, if that's how you feel about yourself, I would worry more about boosting your self image than dating. Doesn't matter if he's hot or popular, he's still just a teenage boy who won't have much other than immaturity and lack of experience to offer you. Worry about yourself, your esteem, and your grades; boys come last.

• The truth is simple! My life is going like this ❤ I love the deputy head boy of school so I just talked to him on kik and we just became super close friends :) he is way much popular but mostly girls hate him though I like him and he takes me as a good girl my life is also simple =) we all are simple just talk to him and become friends.. At first I used to call him loser.. Lol though he was never angry! Be simple and get a attitude 😘

• What everyone finds interesting is different. So you can't just say that you're boring.
    If you want this guy to notice you then you need to go and talk to him. If you can't get up the courage for that yet then try talking to him online.

• I don't think you're as boring as you described. And don't get illusioned. Those popular people can be the most boring people on earth.
    Just be yourself. And relax. Start with a simple things like hello, how is going. It will come little by little.

• get to know his friends, or even friends of friends first. work your way in. just be happy with who you are and have some fun banterous conversations. eventually word will get round that your actually pretty cool and he'll probably come chat to you. dont seem to keen, just get to know him as a friend but keep a bit flirty :) Good luck!!

• Initiate conversation with him. Ask questions. Show interest. Smile at him, wave at him.

All these simple actions can show him that you have some sort of interest regardless of whether your shy or not. If you're not able to do these things then you'll have a hard time trying to get him to notice you..

• yeah i don't think you can ;make him' notice you honey. maybe you can talk to him and show him what kind of a person you are. if he doesn't find that interesting enough then you two can't be good together.

• Stop being boring and simple. Get a make over learn to be fierce and confident. Contrary to what movies portray those guys and not going to magically fall for you if YOU think you are boring and simple you're going to act boring and simple..

• Just talk to him? Tell him you want to hang out sometime and that you think he seems great. That's it. No more drama. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't and if he does, great!

• You need to get past being boring and quiet to get him.

• First of all, this girl has to talk. Relationships don't just start like that. To be with someone, you have to go through the steps. Maybe this girl could try to start a conversation with this guy and ask him about his interests. She may find that they have things in common.

• dress like the girl who broke up with him. don't be a clone of her but it doesn't hurt to look hot. and don't change your personality for a boy. be confident and approach him. be yourself.

• I wish I could help and give advice but I'm on the same boat as you.

• Talk to him, smile to him. Don't be shy, show that you have a great personality :D

• first of all, don't change yourself to fit his standards. try to talk to him and get to know him. it honestly doesn't matter if he was popular or not. he's still a person.

• Being boring and simple isn't a good thing. I would recommend that those aspects be fixed.

• @JackieGraves exactly! you can't be someone you're not. and honestly, "boring" and simple are not necessarily turn offs. i don't think anyone's really boring. it depends on how you come off to people. some people generally don't show their true selves in front of just anyone. everyone has something, something that makes them different. whether it be your hobby or just the way you like to make an ice cream sundae, everyone's different. there really is no "boring" persona. as for simple, simple can equal to extraordinary. just all depends on how you like them. :)

• Preach my sista!

• Throw your panties at him

• Well then I guess you should try to be popular and then he'll notice you?

• A popular guy has to pick the :O girl for his image it all ways been that way