Asking out a girl and giving my phone number?

I am 95% a girl is interested in me. I won't be seeing her after tomorrow as I am leaving town so was going to ask her out.

I was going to say that: 'I go for green tea often- you should come with me next time!' If she says yes then I will ask if she knows where to find me. I will then ask for her hand and slip my phone number on a piece of paper in there, smile and leave.

Is this a good strategy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely sounds like a good idea to exchange numbers, however you don't exactly need to plan out every detail. Just tell her you'd love to continue talking, either way I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

• Ya tbh I hot asked out in a similar way about a month ago by a guy n we r dating

What Guys Said 2

• That's not asking her out on a date. That's being passive and open ended. You say to her "Hey, I know you like green tea. Next Saturday (pick a day) would you like to go out and get some with me?"

• Yeah dude, i love green tea myself, but Im not sure it gets a thunderstorm going in her pants, but try it