Where can one go to meet men?

Just wondering what places guys visit the most. I am 20 years old and still single. I'm guessing it's because I'm pretty much always inside. I love going out, but at the same time I don't? lol. It doesn't even make sense to me, but that's how I am. On the rare occasion that I do go out, there is barely any men to be found. I go to parks, the mall, and other family-oriented places. Guys don't seem to be big on that. So, tell me, where do you guys love going?

Most Helpful Guy

• What about a sports bar? Men like sports, and love women that are into them too. You're gonna find plenty of men at sports bars, and if you're into sports, it can be an easy way to start a conversation.
    In parks and malls you're rarely gonna find a man alone, since it's not a place we tend to go unless we need to buy something, but it's simple: go to the store, buy, and go home.
    You can find some men at coffee shops too, probably doing some work or something, but they can spare some time to engage in a conversation.
    Libraries: the same with coffee shops, they will be studying or doing some work, but it's always nice to take a break while talking to someone.

I'm gonna mention clubs and pubs, but I guess you've already thought of these.

• Yeah, I've thought of clubs and pubs. I was just wondering if there were like any secret places that I don't know about lol. I hadn't thought of sports bars. I'll have to catch up on sports though, which isn't so bad.

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe a gym, lots of guys go and it's easy to start conversations. Just make sure they're not in the middle of a set!

• I was hoping I would get to go somewhere more fun lol. Thanks though, that sounds like a good idea! And, yea, I wouldn't want to bother them during a set!

What Girls Said 0