Do White women and East Asian women like Black men?

I am a Black guy from New York and I want to date non-black women. I prefer East Asian women and White women with blonde hair and blue eyes. All my ex girlfriends were Black and I'm sick of Black women, I want to have mixed race children with good hair and I want to be accepted into the White man's family. I also want to be accepted into Asian families and have sex with the girls and get them pregnant? But I need to know if they like Black men though, how should I do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck? You want to get them pregnant? I was going to give you a serious response until I got to that point.

What Girls Said 10

• Guess what? We are sick of you too !
    Good riddance !
    Have him other women !

• Great, some dude pretending to be black... What a joke.

• Really? "I want to have mixed race children with light skin and good hair and I want to be accepted into the White man's family." haha, this sounds so stupid. It sad to see black men talk dirt about black woman. They always have to disrespect them before telling their preference. It is not okay "yes. I have many black girlfriends that keeps on getting dirt from guys like you". :)

Anyways everybody has different preference. Some east Asian and white woman loves black men, while others don't.

• Are you sure?
    u need to troll harder

I want to have mixed race children with light skin and good hair and I want to be accepted into the White man's family. I also want to be accepted into Asian families and have sex with the girls and get them pregnant?>this sentence gave u away

• 'Have sex with the girls and get them pregnant' Wow. You follow particular black African American male traits, women including myself that aren't black don't want a man with this type of attitude and ignorance, and neither do black women. We are more than just someone you can get pregnant for shallow reasons aka having a child with light eyes. If you were dating a white woman, more than likely she would be the bread winner because you obviously possess no intelligence judging from this.

• LMAO I'm mad people think this is really a black man. White "men" are such fuckin bitches.

• same here. People here (women especially) only seem to be attentive when the user is a guy pretending to be a girl, but their minds shut down when its people pretending to be races that they are not. Kudos to you

• Woah dude that was soooooo racist if I would of saw you I would punch you the face with a spiked ring and im white. But anyways have fun dying alone.

• Some do some dont

• I don't like them

• Yes. I'm white, blonde hair, blue/ green eyes and I've liked many black boys before. If they make me happy that's all that matters

What Guys Said 12

• P. S., if you had made your words more sentimental and less jackass-y, your troll would have been more believable.

• troll? you are stupid bruh

• im always disappointed with the number of people on GAG who can't see when a person is pretending to be someone that they are not on here. I mean really people. Was the "I also want to be accepted into Asian families and have sex with the girls and get them pregnant?" part not a good enough signal for you?

• Wow bruh, you didn't had to say some of that shit.
    "Good hair, and your sick of black woman" Harsh.

But don't get me wrong, I as well would like to date outside my race just to experience someone new. Some not all black women are what you've experienced in your past bruh. But aye do what you do.

• Some women do and some don't. You have an odd and negative attitude, I don't see it happening...

• My ex was Asian.

• Some of them do and some don't. You have a negative/odd attitude, I don't see it happening.

• From my experience other races don't like African males im a Indian Mexican and personally don't date blacks

• How tf? can you say that about your own women?

You give good brothas a bad name but with those motives i doubt a white or Asian girl would want you...

• Can I ask you why you are sick of black women?

• Some-what decent attempt at trolling, might wanna try harder though.

• If you want to be accepted by anyone's family you're attitude needs to change! I guess you like what you like, but it looks like bullshit status/trophy hunting to me.

• You're a tomcat huh?