My girlfriend just doesn't understand?

I work full time and I go to school full time. My work schedule is 4 am to 1 pm (maybe longer). And my class schedule is 6 pm to 9 pm Monday through Friday .

I do not work weekends, and all my weekend time goes to my girlfriend, it's very hard for me to spend time with her on the weekdays because after class I have to go to sleep. I stay the night at her place but she doesn't like it if I come over eat, and then pass out. Or if I come to her place after work, I would like to take a nap, she believes I'm wasting time where I should be spending it with her. But in reality, after working in a warehouse all morning and school I don't have the energy to keep my eyes open.

advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you explained this to her?

• Yes, she just says I'm not being fair, and if your just going to come over and sleep then stay home. She does tell me as well if this doesn't get fixed we will break up.

• Wow, she seems unreasonable. Either you look for a more understanding person, or, once every two weeks, you could spend Saturday or Sunday with her for a couple of hours and then go to sleep.

What Girls Said 2

• The girl is crazy. Just... There is no logic there, at all.

• Sounds tough some women are just like that though. i suggest trying to explain this to her and if it's meant to be then she'll understand and it if she doesn't understand may be time to look for a new girl.

What Guys Said 0