What to get teenage boys!?

I'm 17 and my boyfriend (16) and I have only been dating for like 3 and a Half months even though we're really close. he is sweet but I don't like the fact that he is spending a lot of money on me at Christmas and I want to give him something equal in return:(

he is getting me like a bracelet, a huge teddy bear, something from VS, and flowers! that's so much I feel bad I don't want him to spend much on me.

I only got him 2 shirts from Ralph Lauren polo and I want to give him more but I have no idea what like at all.

should I bake him like chocolate chip cookies or get him like a DUNKIN gift card or something that money can't buy if you know what I mean...

Most Helpful Guy

• Either tell him honestly, or jokingly (and hopefully he'll get it) that you don't want that many gifts.
    Or, just give him whatever you bought. He's not gonna compare like "I gave you way more presents wtf."

Don't worry about it.

• you domt think he will be dissapointed?

• Um, no. If he's disappointed with you, he's just a dick. But I doubt he'll be disappointed. At least he has a girlfriend, who is willing to try to give him presents to "make it even". He has enough to be grateful for...

What Guys Said 3

• You do know guys aren't like women right? we don't care about the gift, we care about the gesture, the fact that we are even getting one. Its always nice when its something we do want. but not by much. stop over thinking and spin a wheel or something.

• Best thing you can give him is affection, just show him how much you appreciate what he's given to you.
    But you should really now buy stuff to each other, instead it seems like more fun to do stuff both for and with each other.

• seriously? give him a night where he can fulfill his fantasies. it costs nothing and it will be the best present he ever had

What Girls Said 1

• Get him some Ralph Lauren cologne