There's this boy I like who I want to talk to, but we've never really talked, so how do I start a conversation with him?

So I like this guy. He's really popular, and I'm kinda in the middle (not a nerd, but not popular either). I like him, and want to try talking to him, but I don't know how. We don't have any classes or anything, and wouldn't it be weird if a girl just randomly started texting you or talking to you? How do I start a conversation without it being weird. And if I am able to talk to him, what do I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he does something at school like for example a sport if he happens to do well at that sport one time, pop up too him on Facebook saying well done or something along those lines

That way you show positiveness towards him while giving yourself a reason to talk to him, you can then continue to talk to him and move onto other conversations

What Guys Said 5

• It really is a hundred times harder to converse with people when they have never been in your classes. I hate how circumstances at school can dictate every relationship you make while in school.

Anyway, just start saying hi in the halls, or waving, eventually you can just walk with him in the halls. I never see people do this but I think it's probably the only way.

• If you act like it is normal it won't seem weird. Just go up to him and start talking, but make sure you have at least a couple topics that you both are interested in or it will get awkward.

• Become friends with him first. If you can't do that, then try being outright, but save that for last.

• Hi usually works.

• Run in to him accidentally somewhere, like the lunch line, send him a text later. Boom you in dere girl

What Girls Said 0