I like this girl a lot and I don't know how to tell her I like her?

I like this girl a lot I've gotten really close to her and I like her but I don't know how to tell her I like her I don't want to push her away if she feels awkward round me if I tell her I like her what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• ask her to go see a movie with you maybe? like "what are you doing this weekend?" text her sometimes, start a conversation and see how it goes from there. are there any signs she likes you that you've picked up on?

• I'm not sure she always gives me this look when I talk to her as if she's happy or excited and she always smiles when I talk to her

• you never know :)

• Thank you :D

What Girls Said 2

• Just be straight up honest!! Message me!! I've got lots of ideas!!

• Just say this may be weird but I like your face and I like you but I like your face more ☺️

• That might not work haha I do like her face I think she is beautiful

• That's what my boyfriend said to me I couldnt stop laughing

• Yeah I don't want her to laugh at me ahhaha

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her to on a date. Depending on your interests you could ask her to a movie (I know the hobbit is coming out). You first have to make sure the potential for a romantic relationship is worth potentially making your friendship a little more distant. You could she who she likes through a friend if you want.

• Yeah I suppose so thanks bud

• I am in the same situation as you. I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to talk to her, then get her # and/or ask her if she wants to watch a movie or get a cup of coffee.

• Yeah it's confusing haha don't know what to do

• It really is, but it's the holidays so it's a little easier. Good Luck

• Thanks man you too