Who do you think falls in love faster? Men or women?

It really depends on the person, but with raising all girls to be hopeless romantics at such a young age I wonder if it leans towards females.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Apparently studies have shown men start to fall in love on date 3, but women start to fall in love on date 14.

Source: little box on the History channel that mentions a fact relevant to what is going on on screen at the time.

• Guys are just as much raised to be hopeless romantics as women. The main difference is that women is taught to sit around and wait for their prince while boys are taught that they have to be the hero and save the world before they deserve the princess.

• I'd say men because they usually have to work the hardest to win the girl over. Girls can just sit back and relax while suitors approach her. Even though there are a lot of men out there that are only looking for sex, they still have to do 90-100% of the work.

• I think men fall in love first, because they are the first ones to make the move. Usually

• Even though guys can be dirty. They love first and love more

• Definitely guys, all of my buddies, all of my cousins have been terribly heart broken with their first legit girlfriend I feel like guys just fall in love in an instant once they connect with a girl because we are supposed to be like animals going from girl to girl and partying and stuff like that especially with all my friends since our group of friends is popular partying and stuff like that and when we would commit to a girl we would stop doing that stuff and when it would end it would kill us inside, it happened to me and literally my entire Lacrosse team knew exactly how I felt it was weird but ya guys definitely fall in love faster :)

• According to science they do, that doesn't mean their any less likely to cheat or be better partners, but guys do form emotional attachments a bit quicker then girls.

• I think it's because every guy wants to be someones number one even if it doesn't involve anything sexual. All of my buddies even the ones who've had sex with like 7+ girls all say something along the lines of "I need a girlfriend" "I wanna get back together with my ex" stuff like that just because the emotions make them feel good.

What Girls Said 2

• Women!
    We're all feelings!!

• Men. They usually date women they find sexually attractive, which is very powerful. Women tend to date guys they're less attracted to hoping for commitment. So he starts out way more excited and romantic. Actual love, I'd say it varies.