Is it weird that I never had a "first love" ?

I've had a lot of guys that I've liked or felt a connection too. But I've never felt love like I've never looked at someone and felt butterflies and its so frustrating to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe keep looking or try to make the butterflies happen. Once you try, you might like that person and you will feel the butterflies. Recently I felt these butterflies with someone. We both gave eye contact to each other and you see the sparkling eyes, pupils dilate, and you feel this connection. I can't explain it but it feel great like butterflies.

What Guys Said 4

• Completely normal. Just gotta find the right guy. About 2,000 people on Earth will make you specifically feel love. But don't worry; it'll happen. Oh and by the way, love doesn't happen immediately. You have to decide that formyourself

• Nope. I don't think a first love just falls out of trees. It is not easy to find... but it is worth waiting for.

• You may be running on oil...
    I Kid, I kid. Maybe your a lesbian? If you can't find what your searching for in a guy, try your luck with a different gender. that or wait for that one guy that every girl dreams of loving to come along. haha, up to you~

• Lmao thanks for the advice but I am definitely not a lesbian

• Haha I have tried and nothing can compare to the way I feel with a man. I've just never been with a guy who made me feel.. Special. But I guess I've never waited long enough..

• Good head on ya, that you have. Time will tell ! I hope you feel the caterpillars one day, Try going out for Sushi, its close to that butterfly feeling. har. har. har. I have an addiction worse than nicotine.

• Love isn't like that. there's no butterflies or fireworks like in movies

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weird. I also haven't had a first love yet. I've never been in love with any guy.