I like guys who are confident and aggressive but where can I find one that is also good?

A guy friend told me he likes me but he is too passive. I flirted with a guy at a bar and we bantered and he complimented my figure. We went on a few dates and I was at his place.

He started rubbing my arms and kissing my neck, and he practically ordered me to take my shirt off. Before my shirt was over my head he started kissing my belly and one thing led to another.

Pretty soon after that, he started feeling my belly skin under my shirt, and when I pulled his hands out, he sulked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence doesn't always show straight away. Sometimes you can be quietly confident. I know I am.

I think you just need to look more at the guys who don't immediately come accross confident with girls. You'll be surprised how different someone can be once they are confident around you.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not understanding you took your shirt off but didn't want him touching you?

• Unfortunately it's the passive guys who will treat you the best, but are not confident like the player, so girls don't give the passive guy any attention. Unless the passive guy learns to be confident, you won't find a good aggressive guy.

• Yes, this is not a false dilemma at all. If one man is "too aggressive", and another is "too passive", both based on a completely unarticulated arbitrary standard in your mind, then all guys are definitely shit, and you're better off with your cats.

• You need to find a seemingly good person that also has an odd interest, (whether it be a fetish, longing or what have you.

• It's like you are asking a lion not to kill you just because you are vegetarian.

• In your dreams.

What Girls Said 1

• Trial and error. It's like playing with fire, though. The key is you have to be mentally strong and maintain your sense of self-respect. Know what you're doing. Be willing to leave. You give the confident, aggressive guys who come up to you a chance, but don't let them walk all over you. Else you'll easily find yourself dating some jerk. Get to know him, watch the way he behaves with you and others, and that's how you'll know if he's a good guy or not.